Permanent link to this article: http://www.retirementsingularity.com/resources/
Subscribe to Blog
Check Out RS On Facebook!
- IBM to Offer App Developers Access to Resident AI and Jeopardy Champ Watson December 5, 2013You may have heard of Watson. Just two years ago, IBM’s cognitive computing system prevailed against two all-time great, human Jeopardy champions. Since then, the firm’s been sorting out how to ...Jason Dorrier
- Flying Robot Jellyfish an Exceedingly Light, Simple Design December 5, 2013NYU’s Leif Ristroph wanted to design an exceedingly simple miniature flying robot. Instead of finding inspiration in insects, he turned to the jellyfish, a water-dweller. Whereas insect-like bots require heavy processors ...Jason Dorrier
- Singularity Hub Membership – Inspiration And Opportunities Are Just A Click Away December 4, 2013Nearly two years after being launched, the Singularity Hub Membership program has drawn together a unique group of entrepreneurs, futurists, researchers, and tech enthusiasts committed to learning more about the exciting, disruptive ...David J. Hill
- Amazon: Drones Could Deliver Orders in Half an Hour, But Feds Need To Allow It December 3, 2013In a recent 60 Minutes interview, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos boasted that his company would soon offer 30-minute delivery by drone in a feature called Prime Air. “It looks like science ...Cameron Scott
- Matternet CEO Tells TED Global Internet of Drones Could Positively Impact a Billion December 2, 2013A billion people have no access to all-season roads. Over three billion live in cities or megacities. Quick access to goods faces either impassible mud or impenetrable gridlock. But Singularity ...Jason Dorrier
- Future of money TV series (Kickstarter) October 18, 2013The FUTURE OF MONEY Television Series is an informative and entertaining six-part one-hour Docu-Series that we plan to complete by fall 2014. The series explores the evolution of money in six major aspects: Payment Transactions, Banking, Bartering, Credit Lending, Money Making and International Monetary System. The show travels the world interviewing experts […]
- Red Bull Stratos FULL POV – Multi-Angle + Mission Data October 18, 2013Felix Baumgartner’s world-record-breaking jump from the stratosphere, 127,851 feet up.
- 3D printing in zero gravity October 2, 2013The goal of 3-D printing is to take this capability to microgravity for use on the International Space Station. In space, whatever astronauts have available on orbit is what they have to use — but just like on Earth, parts break or get lost. When that happens, there’s a wait for replacement parts, or the […]
- Shapeways 3D printing and the culture of creativity September 12, 2013What is the future of creativity, manufacturing, and design? How is the Shapeways community and 3D printing enabling everyone to make their ideas real? This film portrays how the Shapeways 3D printing community and marketplace is enabling everyone to be a creator. All you need is an idea and an Internet connection. — Shapeways
- Trailer for The Fifth Estate film September 10, 2013Dreamworks Pictures & Reliance Entertainment | Triggering our age of high-stakes secrecy, explosive news leaks and the trafficking of classified information, WikiLeaks forever changed the game. Now, in a dramatic thriller based on real events, The Fifth Estate reveals the quest to expose the deceptions and corruptions of power that turned an Internet ups […]